It's Your Choice
When you or a loved one requires surgery or hospitalization, sometimes recovery takes time. Regardless of which hospital you were admitted to, you can choose the rehabilitation facility that best fits the needs of you and your family. Consider the reputation of the facility and the proximity to your family and friends. Know that at Caribou Rehab and Nursing Center, comfort and excellent care are our top priorities.
Rest assured that Caribou Rehab and Nursing Center is prepared to work with your health care provider so that you can recover close to home. No matter where your doctor is, we will communicate regularly with your provider and take you on the follow up visits as needed.
Why Choose Caribou Rehab and Nursing?
- Five Star Rating - The Federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rated our facilty with five stars (best possible rating).
- Quality of Care - Recent Skilled Nursing Satisfaction surveys indicated that 100% of families of our patients rated overall quality of care either "excellent" or "good".
- Staff to Patient Ratio -while many similar facilities operate with staff to patient average daily ratio of 1 to 10, Caribou Rehab and Nursing Center boasts an impressive 1 to 5.5.
- Recommend to Others - Recent Skilled Nursing Satisfaction surveys indicated that 100% of families of patients would give "excellent" or "good" recommendations to others.
- Attention to Safety and Security - Caribou Rehab and Nursing is one of the few skilled rehab and nursing home centers in the state that provide many security cameras throughout interior and exterior public areas. These assist staff in maintaining the safety and security of your loved one at all times. Additionally, patients are supervised at all times, 24 hours a day. During non-visiting hours the facility maintains a lock down status.
- Proximity to Emergency Medical Care - If your loved one suddenly needs additional medical attention, we work in conjunction with Cary Medical Center which is located less than a 1/4 mile away.
Physician Coverage is provided by Pines Health Services of Caribou.